Has it really been 4 months since I last posted something? When I said I was taking a little break from the blogging world or just a "summer break" I had no idea it was going to have lasted this long. I can't deny it though, it was a much needed break. So much has been going on in this world of ours since we last spoke. I guess I might as well just make it a bullet list. So here is goes...
- Life in the design world has been truly a blessing and to say that you actually love what you do for a living is something that very few people can really say. I have learned so much in the process. We have done multiple kitchen remodels, decorated an entire home starting from nothing, fluffed a few homes and the list goes on and on! Loving my job is an understatement! To see just a few of the things we have been doing check out our website and don't forget to check out our blog as well!
- Chris and I had a summer to remember! We did alot of traveling, which I can honestly say that we haven't done enough of it in the past but are surely enjoying it now. This year we have been to New Orleans, Panama City Beach, Vegas and a few more places still to come. We also have gotten to spend alot of time at my parents property which I absolutely love there!
- The number of amazing concerts we have attended this year is outrageous! I am a music lover so this has just rocked! I have been sure to grab a tshirt from each band we have seen so that one day my kids will think that at one time or another I was actually cool!
- I am still completely and totally addicted to Pinterest. Cannot get enough of it! See my stuff here!
- Lots of physical changes have taken place in the Lenz Casa. We finished our hardwood floors (which I never got around to posting about), we refinished some amazing dressers, lamps and other fabulous items including a desk. I also inherited a stunning chair from my grandfather's house that I still have to get recovered but honestly can't decide on whether or not to do it but it still looks awesome as is. We hung a stunning light fixture in the kitchen and wow it made a huge impact to the room! This weekend we are installing some much needed curtains in the living room to give it a finished look. Still a house is never finished and I am not sure that it ever will be!
- Chris has been a busy man. His work has been keeping his life stressed and never ending. However, life is too short to just work so he has made sure to fit lots of hunting, football games and other sports events into the mix. And to top it off he just turned 29 yesterday! He has one more year to accomplish whatever his heart desires to complete in his 20's.
Ok I don't want to bore you anymore with words so let's get the pictures rolling!!!
The Amazing Hosts: Candice and Scott
We stayed in style at the Wynn
Panama City Beach
Lots of fun in the sun!
Being total goofballs!
And of course we did ALOT of drinking...
Other Fun Times!
The chair from my grandfather's
Yep my hunting man
My sweet friend Catherine at her wedding! She looked absolutely stunning!
Just us Lenz girls
And look at the cool "honeymoon suite" my dad created for us at the property lol
And last but not least...our Halloween costumes!
As you can tell we have been pretty busy. But I am officially back in the blogging world! Trust me there is so much more to come! xoxo