My Christmas Checklist:
- Trim the tree with...check
- Decorate the house...check
- Shop for presents...still need the dogs gifts and the Lenz white elephant
- Wrap the gifts...check
- Purchase ornaments for the Ornament Exchange...double check
- Snow...triple check
- Christmas Eve menu...still making some final touches
- Mail out Holiday cards...going out today!
- Christmas outfitts...hmmm....
The list could go on and on but I will spare you the rest of the details.
On Sunday my sweet hubby bought us lights for the outside. We weren't going to do them this year but he couldn't resist. It was an amazing surprise! So this week we are going to tackle this project. I can't wait to see the house all lit up!
On Monday my sweet friend Jenn posted some of her favorite holiday movies. What a great idea! So Jenn I hope you don't mind but I am going to copy you! I know there are a tons of Christmas movies out there to choose from but these are my all time top favorites:
So what are your favorites? Post about them and send me your link! Thanks Jenn for sharing yours! Go check out Jenn's page!
Happy Tuesday! xoxo