Monday, January 3, 2011

Country Strong

I cannot wait to see this movie!!! Even if you aren't a country fan I think this movie will appeal to alot of people. I know that Gwyneth Paltrow is supposed to be the star lead in this movie and everyone is impressed with her new singing skills but it's really Leighton Meester that I am looking forward to seeing!

Leighton not only plays Blair in Gossip Girl but is also a singer on the side before the Country Strong role even came out. Before she was more pop but I have to admit I like her much better as a country singer. I feel like it fits her voice better. And rumor has it she is going to continue down the country path and has already started recording a few songs.

So to great ready for the January 7th premiere I have pulled together a few pictures and videos to share to get everyone excited (or mostly myself)!

Here is the trailer!


Leighton Meester and Garrett Hedlund(hottie)

And here they are again singing my new favorite song!

This makes me wish summer was actually here right now!

And this one is such a sweet romantic song


Gotta love Gwyneth!

And who wouldn't want to dance with Tim McGraw

Words I Couldn't Say


And of course Country Strong with Gwyneth singing!


Gorgeous!

So will you be venturing out to see this movie?

Happy Monday! xoxo

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I really want to see this!!! :)

Stephanie said...

I can not wait to see this!! Hubs knows we're going Friday afternoon because we're both off. I'm definitely addicted to Leighton - love her on GG and loved her music. Just listened to her songs and just makes me wish it was Friday now! Thanks for sharing :)

the glover gang said...

i am dying to go see this movie! i love country music and i love leighton! cant wait!

Stephanie said...

I love country music and I hope this movie is good! I don't really like Paltrow but I hope she's nice in this movie... sometimtes I think she's too much of a bitch! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews