Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Life Planner LOVE!!!

Is everyone having a fabulous summer?  Ours has been fun, busy and eventful!  With my new job, crazy schedule and fall events booking up fast I needed something to get my life in order.  Have you heard of Erin Condren's Life Planners yet?  If not you are missing out! 


I ordered my life planner two weeks ago and guess what came in the mail yesterday?!  I am obsessed with it! Even the packaging it came in was precious!  Thanks Erin and your team for all your hard work!



Isn't it gorgeous!  I love that I was able to have it personalized.  So many times planners are generic but certainly not these!

I opened this beauty and each page is something wonderful and different!

And did I tell you about all the wonderful inspirational quotes!?

Stickers galore! Mark your special days...theirs multiple pages of these wonderful stickers!

I even went out to get colored pens!  Have to color code my life right, lol!?

I have already been filling my pages full of fun, appointments, vacations and more!

Busy..busy..busy


And did you see the tabs!?  So easy to find my place and pull the months I need to jot stuff down!  Not to mention the amazing fun colors!

It even comes with a pouch to hold all my important things together.  Thanks Erin for the extra goodies.  Such a sweet surprise!

Plus there is some many areas to add notes!  Even my check off list for bills each month! Organization is key!

Are you ready to order your Erin Condren Life Planner now?  Hurry...do it now!  I am about to order more as upcoming Christmas gifts!  It's just too amazing not to share!  I love mine already!!!

10 comments:

Lynsey said...

Love your planner. The planner was one of the best purchases I have made in a long time. I just need to get some fun pens like yours to go with mine!

Robin said...

do the sharpies bleed through the pages? I wanted to buy a pack but wasn't sure

Brittany said...

Mine should be here TODAY!! Can't wait!

Unknown said...

This looks awesome! I have to check them out. Looks like you are set for the year...and some! :)
-Linh

Laura Gerencser said...

Wow! these look amazing!

Karli said...

Oh my goodness! Every planner I see in my blog roll makes me green with envy! Mine should be here by Thursday but I am dying to get my hands on it! I have the 2010-2011 edition so I shouldn't be as anxious but I'm ready to start using my new one! :) So glad you love it as much as I have!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Love the look of the planners...I am addicted to anything like that....

Sarah said...

found your blog through the link up!! I love love love your header! Who created/drew it?? I can't tell from the signature. Thanks!!

allie-mac-fallie said...

mine should be here anyday... so excited! love yours!!
someone else asked you but did the sharpies bleed?
hope you are doing well :)

Kristina Clemens said...

I love that you'e a wife, designer, daughter and friend! I'm all of these too. Did you draw the sketch in your header? It's totally rockin. I'm a freelance clothing designer, but am way horrible at drawing my sketches. =)
Kristina J.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews