Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Summer Break

Can you tell I have been MIA lately?!  Yes I have been taking a bit of a "summer break."  I have been focusing on work, summer projects and preparing for our end of summer vacation!  This blog is going to go through a lot of changes until summer is over but I promise it will be worth the wait.  So hang in there cause I will be back in September and in full force!  Lot's of home tours, updates in our crazy Lenz life and many more exciting things to come!  Hope yall are having a fun, eventful summer!  In my opinion fall can't get here soon enough.  These triple digits are killing me! xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle,
LOVEEEE the new banner :) Looks like things are keeping you super busy! I am in the same boat. Just trying to keep my head above water right now, but I am with ya - I am ready for cooler weather! It was 109 degrees today at 5pm. Ekkk!!! Have a great rest of the week!
-Linh

Lili said...

i LOVE the new banner, D! so fab!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I love your header! Who did it?? I must have one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews