First I went through my closet and got some old shirts that I was going to retire and also went through my bags of left over fabrics. I grabbed an old burnt orange sweater, a navy shirt and a shrunken gray cardigan. I then came across some black and zebra patterned fabric. Perfect for the Halloween colors. I cut them all into long strips varying at different lengths.
Earlier in the day I made a trip to Michael's and bought a round foam wreath and some wide black ribbon to wrap it with. I then proceeded to make the roses and grabbed the fabric, twisted it and formed it into a spiral gluing it in place with a glue gun as I went. I did this for what felt like forever until I had enough roses to cover the wreath. Then I got glue gun happy and started gluing the roses to the wreath scattering the different colored roses so that the same color wouldn't be right next to each other.
Here are the final results!
Up close of the fabric roses