Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'll miss you babe!

Ladies say goodbye to your hubby's! Football season has officially begun! It's their excuse not to get things done around the house, sit on the couch and lounge, drink lots of beer, gamble and hang out with the guys. There is fantasy football, college football and of course the NFL. It's a good thing there is more than one TV in our household. Oh and when did football become an all week and weekend thing. It's Sunday's, Monday's, Thursday's, Friday's and Saturday's. Props to you women that love football season just has much as the guys. I can handle the college football but the rest I can do without.

So with football season this just means more time out of the house for me, shopping and spending time with the girls.
After thinking about it that way it doesn't sound too bad!

3 comments:

kate said...

Im totally with you, I am just not a football loving wife! I hate that it takes up soooo much time :( Although you are right, lots more time to shop and I do enjoy watching Vampire Diaries on tivo in the bedroom lol

The Garcia's said...

Hey Girl! I totally agree...I am a college football kinda girl, but I can totally do without the rest! If you need to get away from all the football shenanigans during the weekends I'm not far!;) Can't wait for fall weather!

D said...

I love this post! Isn't that the truth! My boy is a die hard USC fan so this season has been a sad one for me BUT regardless we couldn't start my movie until 10:30the other night because the game was on. The sacrifices we make! LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews