Thursday, September 16, 2010

So Long Ago

Last night I was going through a few of our old pictures
and I came across this one:

Dated back in 2003. Wow, 7 years ago is a long time!

He may sometimes get on my nerves, surprise me when I least expect it and still everyday I learn something new about him. I wouldn't trade it for the world!

I love this man!
I am slowly but surely working on my tabs and making a few changes on my blog. I have finally finished my Inspirations tab and it is now filled with some of my favorite room designs. Of course though they seem to change all the time and my list keeps growing!

In other news, I am excited that I am finally getting a sewing machine! I have so many projects that I have been dying to work on including curtains, pillows, aprons, table linens, elastic waist skirts and so much more. I used to sew when I was in high school but haven't touched a sewing machine since. I hope its kinda like ridding a bicycle...once you start you remember how to do it, lol! Anyone else out there sew? If so do you have any tips?

Only one more day of work left this week! I have a lot going on this weekend and it just can't get here fast enough! Hope you are all having a wonderful Thursday! xoxo

1 comment:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Wow. Congratulations on 7 years. Cute picture, too. I sew a little, but I'm just starting to learn really.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews