Monday, September 27, 2010

Scarf Swap Excitement

Please forgive my absence. Last week was rough and I just needed some me time :)!

I am sooooo sooooo late on posting about the wonderful scarf I received. My sweet friend Meredith hosted her 2nd Annual Scarf Swap and I was so thrilled to participate again this year. With fall already here (eek...it was in the 60's this morning) it was the perfect time to kick start the season. Plus you know how much I love scarves!!!

My sweet partner was Kendall. She is a new mom to the cutest little boy and I just adore reading her blog! I totally forgot to take a picture of the scarves I sent her so you will have to go visit her post to see them. When I received my package I was jumping for joy and couldn't wait to see what was inside! I love receiving fun mail and this was the beauty that was awaiting me:

A leopard print scarf with a touch of gold!
Look how much is sparkles!!!

I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with my new scarf and I have already worn it twice!!! Thank you so much Kendall for my new addition and the sweet note that went with it!!! It is always a blessing meeting new wonderful blogging friends!

Follow Meredith's blog so you can participate in next year's scarf swap and to see all the wonderful things this creative mommy of two can do! xoxo

1 comment:

the tichenor family said...

cute scarf, thanks for playing!!

Living Social's deal of the day is to Clique Salon. Only $65 for color, cut, and style! Amazing.
http://livingsocial.com/deals/7952?ref=addthis-share2-1396652&rpi=1396652

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews