Thursday, September 9, 2010

Daydreaming of a new profession!

I am seriously in the wrong profession! I have been told this a million times and I know that it is completely true. And lately I have been catching myself daydreaming of a new life changing job!



What my heart so desires is to be an Event/Wedding Coordinator. I love planning parties and gathering up resources for all the great vendors out there. I can create invitations, idea boards, I love DIY projects to help save money and I am super organized! My brain just works more on the creative side and doing this is my passion. Even my husband tells me I should go for it but to be honest I am completely terrified to take that leap. Honestly how does one go into doing this? Where do I start? One day I am going to do it! One day!


Another passion of mine is web design. Everyday I learn something new and although HTML and other design forms can seem like foreign language to some, for me I totally get it! I am thinking about taking a class soon to just get the ends and outs to better understand it all but I love the idea of being able to do this from home and make a good living while doing it!


And last but not least, my total off the wall dream job that will probably never happen would be to become a Tornado Chaser. Crazy...yes! But the thrill and adrenaline from chasing a tornado would be an amazing/crazy/scary event that I would never forget. I love storms and I must admit there is nothing better than popping in the movie Twister when the skies turning dark and the thunder is rolling. However, that would mean that I would have to go through all those science classes and that is just not happening.

One day my dreams will come true. I just have to have faith! xoxo

2 comments:

Gabby Malcuit said...

Sounds great. I think you should go for them! Maybe you could try getting a position as an assistant to a wedding/event coordinator?

Stephanie said...

awesome! i used to have my own website business that i did on the side and weekends. i don't do it much anymore except for updates on existing websites, but it makes good money for not a lot (if any) overhead expenses. you should go for it! :)

you could be a wedding planner and part of what you do is make their wedding websites! :) perfect combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews