Friday, September 3, 2010

Weekend To Do's

I am so thrilled that this weekend is going to be a long 3 day weekend! It is much needed! We decided not to leave town for the Labor Day weekend but instead enjoy it at home. I have tons on my to-do list. One of the fun things is to make one of these...



I have all sorts of great ideas and I can't wait to see how many I can produce. Eek...I am so excited and can't wait to hit up the craft store. Thanks Amy for sharing how to make these on your blog!

Another craft item I hope to accomplish is some curtains for the front room. This might be a larger task than I am up for but with some patience I know I can do it! Wish me luck!

Task number three...sand and stain our desk. I have been putting this off for way too long! But now that I have the time I am determined to get it done!

And somewhere in between all my list of to-do's I am going to get a much needed pedicure. And I am not going to skimp on it either, I am getting the works. It will include a mask for my legs and feet, wax, hot stones and all the fabulous things that go with it. I can't wait! Maybe the hubby will join if he gets a wild hair!

Lot's of pictures to come next week!

So what all do you have planned for the Labor Day weekend? Anyone staying home too? I hope you all have a safe and fun filled weekend no matter what you have going on! xoxo

4 comments:

B said...

I am in love with your new layout. Seriously. It's perfect!

Caroline said...

Sounds like a very busy weekend. Can't wait to see the finished products!!

Brittany said...

Love your new blog look!! A pedicure sounds wonderful! I could go every week :)

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

You're a busy girl this week! Wishing you lots of patience with the curtains and sanding, staining the desk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews