Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Rain & Day Dreaming


Hello ladies! This week is gloomy and rainy here in Houston and honestly I don't really mind it. It's kinda nice going home to curl up on the couch and do nothing. And our plants and grass are really loving it too!

So you know all those things I was going to get done over the weekend? Yep, I only got one of those things accomplished and it was the necklaces. They were sooooo easy! I made four of them in an hour. The rest of the weekend was spent with friends and family just having fun and lounging around. It was a much needed relaxing weekend.

OK ladies, so I have a random question for you. I am sitting here day dreaming of the perfect job. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Tomorrow I am going to fill you in on my top choices. Yes I have a few. You never know where life leads you.

Hope you all had an amazing Labor Day weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's raining in Seattle today too. It was nice to hear it on the rooftop when I woke up this morning.

If I could do any job in the world, I would be a talented wedding dress designer, work in a top position at Kodak Gallery, or a A list movie star! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews