Monday, September 20, 2010

Losing the Blonde

It's that time of year again and with fall quickly approaching (thank goodness) it's time to get into some warm, rich tones and that includes my hair! I love changing my hair but since I am trying to grow it out again the only thing I can really do is change the color. Plus there is nothing better than going darker to make my hair look healthier. So now here comes the decision making time. My appointment is set for next Friday so I have plenty of time to decide but your help would be greatly appreciated! Do I go super dark, do I put a few red tones in my hair, do I keep it more caramel tones? Help me out ladies! I have pulled together a couple of photos that have caught my eye but I don't know what to choose.

So what do you think?

5 comments:

The Sturgeon Family said...

The big picture on the top right really stands out and would be a pretty color for fall!

Brittany said...

I love Kate and Julia's hair color. Such a hard decision!!

Gabby Malcuit said...

I like the picture of Audrina's hair on the right. Well, I like all of them really.

Stephanie Marie said...

I agree with Haley... the picture on the top right! SO pretty!

The Garcia's said...

I really love the top right one! I think you would look great with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews