Life has been super crazy lately and I have to admit I totally love it! And I mean crazy in a good way! We have a lot to look forward to in the next few weeks. Can you believe it is almost October already!!! So here is a break down of what we have going on:
- Friday afternoon: going back to my roots and turning my blonde into brown or red. Time to embrace the Fall!
- Friday night: Date night just the two of us! I cherish the time we get to spend together away from everything else that stresses us out! We need to enjoy these times as much as possible...especially before babies are in the picture.
- Saturday morning: Komen Houston Race for the Cure. We love participating in a good cause so both the hubby and I will be out walking and supporting all the ones we love!
- Saturday evening: Dinner with a few of our favs! We are absolutely blessed to have such amazing neighbors and love their family so we are hosting an awesome dinner fit for a king!
- Next weekend: its a girls family weekend in the Fredericksburg! Yep that's right! All of us ladies on my dad's side of the family are taking a trip! There will be shopping, wine drinking and tons of fun to be had! I can't wait!
- We are planning a group trip to Dewberry Farm sometime in October. We will be taking pumpkin patch pictures, selecting our pumpkin for our pumpkin carving get-together, eating lots of food, enjoying a hayride and exploring the corn maze! A perfect fall event!
- And we can't forget Halloween! I love Halloween! We won't be dressing up this year but we look forward to decorating (I am guilty and have already started) and can't wait to pass out goodies to all the kids in the neighborhood!
- Then the hubby turns 28 on Nov. 2nd! I hope to do something special for him. Got any good ideas ladies???
- and last but certainly not least the hubby is participating in Art on the Avenue for the second year in a row! He is submitting a new piece of work he just created. Last year he sold one of his paintings! I am so proud of him! If you are in Houston area or the surrounding areas and want to come let me know. Just contact me here firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send all the information. They will have a live band, food and alcohol! It's a lot of fun!
Ok so that is our life in a nutshell for the next few weeks and I know there will be a tons of things going on in between. Tomorrow I am going to post about my DIY fall wreath I just completed!
Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!!! xoxo