Thursday, January 27, 2011

Bring on the Trouble!

Not only is it Thursday, my favorite day of the week, but it is also the return of Vampire Diaries. I can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out and of course the guys sure are nice to look at!


This weekend starts the kick off for our sweet friends Lauren & Chad's wedding festivities! The bachelorette/bachelor party is already booked for March but this weekend us bridesmaids are hosting the Bridal Shower. We are all excited not only for the shower but also to all be able to be in the same room at the same time. It's been way too long! We plan on drinks, dinner, more drinking and lots of fun afterwards. Oh and lots of picture taking! We always have tons of fun and get into all sorts of trouble. Bring it on!!!
















Sorry I haven't posted much this week just have a million things going on! Monday I will be back on track and ready to blog my life away! Hope you all have an amazing weekend. Hoping for some beautiful warm weather. I think the winter has overstayed it's welcome!
xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews