Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm Obsessed!

Pinterest! It's one of the most inspirational websites out there right now. I can spend hours upon hours searching for home decor, party ideas, color combos, fashion and you name they have it! You can also pin items yourself of your favorite things. It's so easy and fun! If you haven't discovered this heavenly site you are really missing out! It is by invitation only so if you are intrigued let me know and I will send you an invite! I promise you will love it! And if you are already a member I would love to follow your boards so leave me a message with your link or email. Seeing other peoples styles and things that they love is tons of fun! Plus you get to see what you have in common with others!





I hope you join and can't wait to see all the wonderful things you find!

And I apologize now for the hours you will spend on this site while getting nothing else done. It just sorta happens!!!


Happy Pinning!


FYI, you can find me by putting in my email address: drlenz08@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

Thanks for the invite! I can't wait to get started!

Jackie @ EatLove&Style said...

Great blog. I too am an addict of pinterest such a great tool to keep all of your most fave inspirations in different boards. New follower!!!

Jackie
www.eatloveandstyle.blogspot.com

Mindy said...

Could you pretty pretty please send me an invite?? I've tried to get an invite from the actual website a few times and have never heard back!

My email should be viewable through my blog but if it's not just let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews