Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The Bump Is Out!

I was originally planning on telling the story of how we found out we were pregnant, how we told the parents and family and all the fun details that come with it all.  However, lets face it, the bump is out (definitely can't hide it anymore) and I am ready to show it off.  I will go ahead and forewarn you this bump came a lot sooner and larger than I was expecting!





Are you ready for this...and there it is!  I feel like it showed up overnight!





It became really hard to hide after week 10.  Instead of us telling others we were pregnant the bump did it for us!

The belly is still growing (my uterus is already at my belly button) and it's starting to get in the way of my sleep and some of my regular routines like applying my makeup, bending down and putting on my shoes.  The pregnancy pillow is going to be my next purchase!!!  I know, we still have a long ways to go and it's only going to get harder but I wouldn't trade it for the world!  This baby is already loved by so many especially by mommy & daddy!

I promise to share the story of how we found out and how we shared our amazing news (I have video and all)!  Stay tuned for more to come...


3 comments:

Lili said...

congratulations! so happy for you!

Lindsey said...

Lookin hot mama!!

Mrs. S said...

you look great, lady!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews