I am not perfect...
- I like my alone time, but I also don't like feeling excluded.
- I don't cook a lot but I do try every once in awhile (thanks Hubby for being a great cook and keeping us well feed).
- if you want to compete on who is trendier or has the latest fashion I will lose.
- I work hard for my money but sometimes if just doesn't feel like enough.
- people say "oh you have to do all your traveling before you have kids!" Trust me if I had the money to do it I would, but I don't. Or at least not for that.
- I fight with my husband! I love him dearly and there are going to be days when he is not my favorite person.
- I didn't finish college. There I said it! I wish I had but school didn't come easy for me. I take pride in myself working my way up and the skills I have accumulated are ones that will stick with me forever. Not finishing school does not make me stupid or of less value. Get over it! But yes my kids WILL be going!
- I am ready for a baby, just because you aren't there yet, don't judge me.
- and yes I am going to talk babies and pregnancy because its on the fore front of my mind.
- I want, want, want but it doesn't mean I am going to get it.
- I hate changes.
- I have a type A personality and I like to be in control.
- I like trashy reality tv.
- Sometimes I really hate facebook and think about deleting it all the time.
- I say what is on my mind and often times it gets me in trouble.
Although I am not perfect these are some of my greatest qualities or the things that make me happy:
- I love my husband unconditionally and he tells me I am a great wife. I can't imagine my life without him. We are each others rock and there is nothing mushy about it!
- If you're my friend no matter what I will always be there for you even if we disagree.
- I am a protective older sister but its because I love her dearly.
- My mom is my best friend and always will be.
- I love to plan, yes I can plan parties, get-togethers, weddings you name it but I also like to plan my future even if it doesn't go according to plan.
- I love to clean and organize.
- I also love to decorate.
- my two dogs are spoiled rotten just because.
- I love wine nights and DIY projects around the house.
Regardless of my strengths and weaknesses I love my life! I love my husband and my family! I love the moments that we cherish forever, even the small ones. And I look forward to what the future holds and what God has in store for me.
Thanks for those that stuck around to read this! Hope you are having a better day than I am. Tomorrow is a new day though! xoxo