Thursday, February 10, 2011

Finally Human

Whew! I am finally back to human. I have been MIA lately because I was totally knocked out for what feels like 2 weeks. The weather, allergies and just overall craziness finally caught up to me and I was literally down since last Wednesday. After a million horse pills, doctors visits, lots of tea and rest I am finally starting to feel better. I missed out on every weekend activity we had planned, was totally unproductive in the things I needed to get done and missed a ton of work. I do though have a new obsession with hot tea. It's the one thing that soothed my missing voice and sore throat and now I can't stop drinking it! And the dogs sure did enjoy me staying home. Yesterday morning Brixie was not happy when I left for work. But after a few hours here I had to go back home and boy were the dogs happy about it.
We slept the rest of the day.

Did I mention that its been FREEZING here?! I am completely over it and spring can't get here fast enough. I'm tired of layering, putting on my coat and freezing my buns off when I walk outside. I will take the heat any day!
OK I have alot of making up to do! I will be back in full force tomorrow!
Hope everyone is staying nice and warm! xoxo

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hope you feel better. I'm waiting for my allergies to kick in because it's 30 today and will be 60 by Sunday. Go figure?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews