Monday, January 12, 2009

THE START OF A NEW YEAR

2009 started off with a bang! We played it safe and went to our close friends house for a night of games and fun times. So far its been a busy month but not a hectic one. I started my P90X program on the 5th and I am proud to say that I have been keeping it up! I wake up at 4am to workout (just because I know I won't do it in the evening) and then I make my meals for breakfast and lunch and then off to work I go. Its not easy when lunch time comes around since we get lunch brought in everyday. But I am staying strong and sticking to my plan! Its totally kicking my butt though! I am motivated to be healthy in 2009!

I am excited to be getting out of town this weekend, even if its not very far. We leave Friday for Galveston just to have a relaxing weekend. Even though its freezing outside I can't wait to take a walk on the beach and feel the sand through my toes.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful and safe New Years! I'll update again later this week!

xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews