Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008

Today is the last day of 2008! It has been an amazing year and I am really sad to see it go. So many wonderful things happened this year that will forever leave a mark in life. I married the most amazing man on May 17, 2008. It was honestly the best day of my entire life! Waking up to him every morning has truly been a blessing and spending the rest of our lives together is exciting! So as sad as I am to see 2008 go, there is alot to be excited about for 2009!
Things to look forward to in 2009:
  1. Buying a house: both Christopher and I are ready to buy a house. Not only do we lack space where we are but we are ready to be in a nice neighborhood.
  2. Getting in shape! I know that everyone says "I'm going to get in shape for my new years resolution." But honestly I am. We just got the P90X and we are ready to get our butts in gear. I want to be healthy and look good at the same time. I have high hopes for this program and I am super motivated!
  3. Having our 1 year anniversary! Its really not that far away. Will we still be considered as newlyweds?
  4. My best friend and soon-to-be sister-in-law is getting married to Christopher's brother on May 24, 2009. There will be many events beforehand and a wonderful celebration of their love on their special day. I love weddings!
  5. Planning a vacation! We are thinking about going back to Mexico again. We had such an amazing time on our honeymoon that it just sounds like the perfect place to be. But we will try a different place just to mix it up a bit and invite another couple to join us to share the fun!
  6. Maybe start a family (closer to the end of the year)! We both look forward to having our own little family. We both have baby fever but I think by this time next year we might be ready to make it happen.
There are many more things to look forward to in 2009 but most of all I hope that we are healthy and happy in love! Not only for ourselves but for those that surround us. I hope that everyone has a safe and fun filled New Years!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews