Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hump-day!

YAY, the week is half way over! This has been an extremely crazy week and to top it off I have my review sometime this week, just not sure what day. Wish me luck! So this Friday Chris and I are having our XXX Xmas Party. This will be my first naughty party that I have ever hosted/attended but I am really excited. I have lots of grocery shopping to do and definitely have to clean the house. I got some really great napkins and lots of funny Xmas quotes that I am going to write on the mirrors in the apartment. And even got great shirts for both Chris and I.


So course with having a party, it has given me an excuse to add a few details to the apartment (We really need a house cause we are running out of room)! So I have finally printed up a few of our wedding pictures. I printed 3 16x20 pictures, framed them in simple black frames and lined them up over our bed. It looks amazing and really gives that bold look that I was looking for. Here are the pictures that we used:


I am so happy that it turned out so good. I will take a picture once the room is clean. Like I said I have been super busy and haven't had time to clean...so not me!

Today is Christopher and I's 7 month anniversary. I can't believe how quickly time has passed. It seriously feels like we were just married 3 weeks ago! I still love looking at all of the pictures and especially the video (THANK YOU RUSTY)! It was the most amazing day of our lives and I can remember every detail! The butterflies, the overwhelming feeling of love, and not being able to get my eyes off my new husband! The amazing part is that I still feel that way today! It's and everlasting feeling! Before we know it our 1 year anniversary will be here.

I still have a lot to finish before the party on Friday so I need to get back. I will post the "appropriate" pictures from the party on Sunday for all to see. If you have any game suggestions or ideas please feel free to send them my way! Have a great weekend!!!

xoxo, Danielle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews