Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sick

I have fought getting sick for some time now and it finally got the best of me! So here I am at home, barely able to breathe through my nose and my head feels like it is huge! I am so upset cause we didn't get to go to Livingston today to celebrate xmas with the family. With rain, pine trees and people that might be sick as well, I thought it would be best to stay home and rest.

OK, enough of feeling sorry for myself. I haven't posted in awhile but we had an amazing Christmas! It was great to be with loved ones and share the joy of such a wonderful day. I didn't take any pictures that day :). I can't believe that I didn't even get a picture with my husband but I know that his dad took pictures so I will have to call him.

We had our XXX Xmas Party a few weeks ago and we had an absolute blast! Here are a few pictures from the night:

The Girls

The Boys

Playing Drinking Games

Sisters-to-be

Boys taking shotsHe was our only elf

Love these guys!

The Lancaster Sisters

We had a great time and the pictures were pretty tame. Maybe we will have another one next year!

Well I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed the time with their families! Have a safe and Happy New Year! See you in 2009!

xoxo, Danielle

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews