Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Casa de Lenz

It has been a little over a week since I last blogged and I have been missing it terribly. But I didn't want to post anything and jinx the good news that I wanted to share. CHRISTOPHER & I HAVE FOUND THE ONE (a house that is)!!! It is everything that we have been dreaming of and more. We are thrilled to be closing on the house on May 27th and moving into our home on June 10th or soon there after. We look forward to having everyone over to celebrate our new adventure in becoming homeowners! Lots of new exciting things to post about! First on the to-do list: painting the inside!
Volunteers are welcome!

Home Sweet Home

On un-house related news. Last weekend was Megan's second shower. Although it was pouring we didn't let it dampen the mood and we had a blast! It was a beautiful event and Megan and J got some amazing things! Their wedding day is fastly approaching and all the events that take place before the big day will be here before we know it!

With their wedding on the horizon it also means that our 1 year anniversary is coming up on May 17th. I have something special planned for Christopher and I and I can't wait to share it with all of you but you will just have to wait so I don't spoil the surprise!

I have been up since 4 this morning and need to finally get ready for work. I hope that everyone had a great weekend and I hope that you all enjoy the weather this week! It's been absolutely gorgeous! If only it stayed like this all year round! xoxo

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yay! I'm so happy you guys found a house and that y'all are close! And I'm also glad I've got your blog - now I can keep up! :) See you at the next family event!

Anonymous said...

Where is the house. Its beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews