Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stylish with my new jewelry!!!

I thought that after the holidays things would start slowing down a bit. But that has not been the case for 2009. We have been running none stop and probably will for the remainder of the year. Last Saturday my sweet friend Meredith launched her new jewelry business with Stella & Dot and had a wonderful party to promote it. It was a great success and I am now starting a wish list for the items that I so desire. You have to visit her site here and see all the stylish accessories for your summer wardrobe. Here are a few things that I got and have already received in the mail today (wow they are fast)!


Her beautiful setup (copied from Meredith Blog)Candy Colored Enamel Bangle in Yellow

Stackable Deco Rings

Saturday was still full of things to do. After the party, I went to help Megan and her mom with a few wedding tasks, one more thing to check off the list of to do's before the I do's! Later that night we headed off to celebrate Corey's surprise bday party. It was an absolute blast! Great job Jennifer (by the way you need to post your first blog)! Here are a few pics from the night.

Corey & Jennifer (love them!!!!)

Jennifer, Christopher & I at El Patio with our killer blue margaritas!

Jenny & Scott (the other bday boy)

After the surprise bday it was off to the karaoke bar to celebrate another birthday party for our old friend JV! Now I have never been to a karaoke bar before so it was a new experience for me. I would really love to go with more of my close friends, then maybe just maybe, I would work up the courage to take the stage! No promises though! Despite not taking the stage I had a wonderful time dancing to the music and laughing at those you made up words for the parts that they didn't know. Great job Lindsey, JV is lucky to have you!

It was another Sunday of house shopping and another disappointment of not seeing any potentials. We are staying positive though and taking another trip out to Katy on Saturday. We are getting closer and closer though.

This has been a crazy week so far. I am really excited to spend some quality time with some of my favorite girls, Megan, Jenn & Meredith tomorrow night. Hanging out with them is always a fun time. The older you get the harder it is to find true friends. In the last year I have been so blessed to be surrounded by such great girls and you all know who you are!

There are many more things going on this week but you will just have to wait till the next post to hear about it! I hope you have all had a great week so far. Happy Easter!!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

the tichenor family said...

So glad you loved your jewelry.

Oh my goodness. I broke up with my highschool boyfriend of 4 years after too many blue margarita's (by him) at El Patio. Wow... wow. Lethal. Ha!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews