Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Daydreaming

I totally apologize for my lack of blogging once again. Work has been rough and somewhat prison like. I might has well have an ankle bracelet on. If you could be anything you wanted what would you be? I often daydream about this and I have to admit the things I would love to do wouldn't pay much but I would be so much happier. I actually have a pretty long list (in no particular order):
  1. Tornado Chaser: I know this might sound a bit extreme but I love the weather especially when it gets a little scary. My favorite thing to do is pop in the movie Twister when the lightning and thunder begins. It gets my adrenaline pumping!
  2. Boutique Shop Owner: I love stepping into a boutique and finding some of the cutest things including clothes. Think Francesca's or Magpies or my new favorite Beau Kisses!
  3. Stay-at-home-mom: I have the utmost respect for both stay-at-home-mom's and career mom's. Neither one is easy and making the decision to do either is hard. But if I could and money allowed us to I would be a SAHM.
  4. Event Coordinator: I love planning and hosting events both big and small. Using my creativity and coming up with new ideas is an absolute blast for me and it doesn't feel like work.
  5. Web Designer: I love creating headers and helping people jazz up their blogs. I might not be good at learning other languages but I actually understand html.
  6. Professional Vacationer: If I could vacation for my job and travel the world I would do it in a heartbeat. Think Travel Channel. Maybe visit some of the best beaches known to man. Greece, Fiji, Belize , etc....
  7. Taste Tester: I love food!!! I love trying new things and exploring different types and customs of food. Seriously how fun would it be to hit all of the best restaurants and try amazing food and wine. Sounds like heaven to me!

Ok my list could go on and on. A girl can daydream though! So what would your list consist of?

This past weekend was pretty unproductive. Friday night I did not clean nor did I do laundry. Saturday was the Sugar Plum Market and I was so excited but found nothing, such a disappointment. The only thing I bought was a mimosa! After that I came home and cleaned house. That night we were supposed to have a few guys over for the fight but it fell through and I got sick. I was asleep by 8:30pm! Sunday we were totally lazy and I stayed in my pj's all day. Sounds exciting huh?!

Well I have to get back to work before the boss gets upset. Megan and Stephanie I promise to blog about the amazing rewards you gave me last week! Hopefully I can do them tonight!!! Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay you blogged! I thought event coordinator would be higher on the list! Tornado chaser? Learn something new about your friends all the time!

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

I love your "day Dreaming jobs". I have always thought event planning would be fun... but you would have to work A LOT!!! Check out my blog... I left an award for you:)

Hope you are feeling better!

the tichenor family said...

Taste tester... sounds delightful to me!! I have always thought it would be fun to be the person that names OPI Nail Polish Colors! :)

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

GREAT POST! I love daydreaming about my non-TV-life.

I agree with so many of yours... event planner, stay at home mom, taste tester. But I would definitely want to try my hand at running my own dance studio or being a real estate agent (I love houses!-- and I'm a dork).

I hope your job gets less "prison-like"!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

**Heather** said...

I love your list, especially #1!

kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

do it! why not?! :)

kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews