- Tornado Chaser: I know this might sound a bit extreme but I love the weather especially when it gets a little scary. My favorite thing to do is pop in the movie Twister when the lightning and thunder begins. It gets my adrenaline pumping!
- Boutique Shop Owner: I love stepping into a boutique and finding some of the cutest things including clothes. Think Francesca's or Magpies or my new favorite Beau Kisses!
- Stay-at-home-mom: I have the utmost respect for both stay-at-home-mom's and career mom's. Neither one is easy and making the decision to do either is hard. But if I could and money allowed us to I would be a SAHM.
- Event Coordinator: I love planning and hosting events both big and small. Using my creativity and coming up with new ideas is an absolute blast for me and it doesn't feel like work.
- Web Designer: I love creating headers and helping people jazz up their blogs. I might not be good at learning other languages but I actually understand html.
- Professional Vacationer: If I could vacation for my job and travel the world I would do it in a heartbeat. Think Travel Channel. Maybe visit some of the best beaches known to man. Greece, Fiji, Belize , etc....
- Taste Tester: I love food!!! I love trying new things and exploring different types and customs of food. Seriously how fun would it be to hit all of the best restaurants and try amazing food and wine. Sounds like heaven to me!
Ok my list could go on and on. A girl can daydream though! So what would your list consist of?
This past weekend was pretty unproductive. Friday night I did not clean nor did I do laundry. Saturday was the Sugar Plum Market and I was so excited but found nothing, such a disappointment. The only thing I bought was a mimosa! After that I came home and cleaned house. That night we were supposed to have a few guys over for the fight but it fell through and I got sick. I was asleep by 8:30pm! Sunday we were totally lazy and I stayed in my pj's all day. Sounds exciting huh?!