Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's about to get CRAZY!!!

This week has been a crazy week! With trying to get new debit cards, credit cards, drivers license and all the other things that go with being robbed we have been tremendously busy! We are doing our best to move past the awful events that occured last week and trying to focuse on the future. We are even more motivated now than we were before to build our own house. Tonight we have an Open House for the Newmark Design Center to get to know the designers and all they have to offer to make our home beautiful and truly to our taste. Its really got my juices flowing and I am starting to get extremely excited for all the decorating that I will be shopping for! Here are just a few of my inspirations that I absolutely adore and Chris loves them as well (he is very picky when it comes to the interior design of our future house).

If you have any great decorating ideas please share!

This weekend plans to be a busy one! We have birthdays, seminars, a luau, wedding planning fun and its finally crawfish season! Somewhere in there we will try to sleep, lol! I hope that everyone has a great weekend! Can't wait to fill you in next week and I promise to take pictures (i'm so bad at forgetting)!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews