Sunday, February 1, 2009

Laundry Break

I'm sorry that I haven't blogged lately. We have both been so busy with work, working out, looking for houses and spending time with great friends! But I am using my time wisely (in between loads of laundry). Chris and I had an amazing day yesterday! We met with a mortgage company to discuss our options, although I had no idea what to expect, it went really well. We both left there with a feeling of "we can do this." And we were on the right path of where we need to be. Since it was such a gorgeous day we decided to take the drive out to Katy and look at some builders we had seen. We loved the neighborhood and we loved the layout and design of two floorplans. Now we have to weigh out our options and see what we can do. The school system is great out there and it feels like Sugar Land to me. The town center has great stores (Megan calls it my selling point, lol) and there are tons of trails and parks to explore. Its all so exciting and so terrifying at the same time. We just have to know that if its right it will all fall into place.

Its Super Bowl time again! Although I have no idea who is playing (I am not a football fan), I am really excited to spend some time with friends. We will be watching the game at Chad and Lauren's today with some awesome food, beverages and just alot of fun!

I hope that everyone has a fun and safe Super Bowl day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews