Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Feeling No Pain

It's only Tuesday and I am already yearning for the weekend! This whole week has seemed to not be in my favor but I am trying to pull through so bare with me! This post might be a short one.

This past weekend was eventful! I got maybe a total of 6 hours of sleep somewhere within those days, lol. Friday night was amazing and Aerosmith really knows how to put on a concert. Chris and I joined one of his vendors and his wife for a fun night out starting at Perry's Steakhouse and then made our way to the concert. Let's just say that the alcohol was flowing and it shows in these pictures!

Me & the Hubby (it was hot outside)

Amy & I

Partying like ROCKSTARS and feeling no pain!

The next morning was rough! I made it through the pain though because I was really looking forward to watching one of my closest friends and her man wakeboard in the H-Town Showdown Wakeboard Competition. It was a miserably hot day but we made it bearable with the waterguns I purchased that morning and as usual made a little trouble, lol. From there we headed down to Jenn's riverhouse for a relaxing night. Chris and I weren't able to enjoy the next day with them as we needed to head back home to take care of a few things around the house (a never ending task) and celebrate Chris' godmother's bday. But soon we will be making another fun trip up there! Here are a few pics from the weekend, my camera is dead, so credit goes to Jenn for taking these pics!

My Favs!

Starting trouble by bring out the water guns. Look at Chris' face, he loves trouble!

Warning: I will shoot!

In other news, I finally sent out our Open House Evite. If you did not receive it it means that I do not have your email address. If you would like to join us in the fun please send me a comment with your email address and I will send it to you ASAP. The more the merrier!

I wish I had more to post at the moment but I have lots to accomplish before its time for bed and Tori & Dean is about to start! Hope your week is going better than mine! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews