Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Photo Game!

I know that I have a TON to blog about but getting into the mode lately has been difficult. We have been on the go and constantly busy with tasks to do for the house. I am loving it though. I have decided that I am not going to post pictures of the house until after the open house (you will just have to wait and be surprised), which we hope to have at the end of September when the weather is a little bit more tolerable. Till then I will post about my projects to be done, my shopping adventures, all the things that Chris and I are up to and much more. If I don't have your email please send it my way so that I can add you to our evite list for the open house.

Now for a little fun. Both Jenn & Megan tagged me in this game.

Here are the rules:

* open your first photo folder
* scroll down the 10th photo
* post that photo and story on your blog
* tag five friends to do the same

So I went to "My Pictures", the first folder (1) and the 10th photo and here it is...
This is one of my absolute favorite pictures of Chris growing up. His mom dressed him up as a rock star for Halloween and he just looks adorable. Look at that spiky hair! You rock Chris!

So there are lots to do today starting off with work, which I better start getting ready before I am late. Tonight I have to start packing for a fun weekend with the Blumrick family. We are headed to the river house to soak up some sun, play some games and just have a good time! Maybe you will get lucky and I will post again before we leave tomorrow but don't hold your breathe!

Hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews