Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Beginnings

This funk I have been in is just unacceptable and starting tonight some things are going to change. From here on out I am going to be a positive person, full of life and ready for new beginnings. I am going to blog more about anything and everything. I am going to take more pictures, plan our vacations and do more of the things that I love. Ok, now that all that is off my chest I can get to the fun stuff.

We are officially unpacked, or for the most part I should say. There are so many ideas and things I want to do to the new house. I have been quiet the busy bee getting things settled to my liking. I mean seriously, how many times am I going to have to reorganize the refrigerator. One would think that this is an easy task, but for an anal person, this is not so easy. Everything has a place of its own and you have to get the most for your space. Still a work in progress. In my last post I mentioned how excited I was to be spending our 4th of July weekend at the Blumrick's riverhouse. Unfortunately, Christopher got really sick, so we weren't able to go. The good news though is that we are planning another trip there at the beginning of August. If Chris gets sick again I am leaving him behind, lol. So since Chris was sick, I made use of the time I had to get the backyard patio in shape. It's now suitable for entertaining and despite this awful heat my plants are blooming and full of life.

This weekend was a nice relaxing one. Last night was UFC 100. One thing that very few people know is that I absolutely love UFC. I am not a big fan of baseball, football or basketball, but UFC is my sport. If I wasn't such a girly girl when it came to sports then I would love to train in MMA, but I am a wimp. Then today Chris and I hung out at the neighborhood pool. I absolutely loved it and got a great tan. Gotta love the summertime!

Ok, enough for tonight but I will be sure to post again on Tuesday. Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews