Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fit for a QUEEN

Go figure as soon as I make a post about duvets I was able to find one...FINALLY! We are still testing it out to make sure that it is exactly what we want for the room. Like I said before Christopher is a picky man. We, or I, decided to go with green. It's not exactly what I imagined but as a girl on a budget it will work until I can find the "perfect" one. Plus it was a sale that I could not refuse. I would show you a picture but Chris has already gotten in bed for the night so I will have to leave it for another night. But here is a peak at our new headboard. I am in LOVE! It makes me feel like a queen when I am in it. It's over 6ft tall and weighs a ton but its gorgeous and looks even better in person.


It's almost midnight and the house is clean with a few final touches to be made in the morning. Tomorrow night I am having a few girls over for a wine night. I can't wait to sit around, sip some wine and have great chats with some wonderful girls!

Update: After sleeping with the new duvet on we decided that it just wasn't the right one. It was too heavy and I know that deep down Chris didn't love it. So after 5 different duvets and many returns to Bed, Bath & Beyond, the hubby said that I could go ahead and buy the one that I was really dreaming of. It matches the headboard and the dustruffle so for color we can change the sheets and add some colorful accent pillows.

2 comments:

###### said...

im jelly...have a sip for the get it girl!

allie-mac-fallie said...

hey girl I just stumbled across your blog and it is super cute! also, yay for having a wonderful husband! ha congrats on getting the go-ahead on the duvet :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews