Monday, October 12, 2009

Over The Top!


I received this awesome reward from two amazing ladies. First from Holly at Her Southern Heart and second from Angela at Craving Cupcakes. Thank you so much ladies!

To accept I must answer these questions and spread the love to 7 fabulous bloggers!

1. Where is your cell phone: on my desk
2. Your hair: in a ponytail
3. Your mother: at home with dad
4. Your father: at home on his vacation
5. Your favorite food: hmmm....this one is tough. Anything Italian
6. Your dream from last night: i don't remember
7. Your favorite drink: wine
8. Your dream/goal: to be an amazing mom
9. What room are you in: my office at work
10. What is your hobby: I love all things DIY and I love to decorate and design
11. What is your fear: not being able to have children :(
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: happy with a loving family of our own
13. Where were you last night: At home next to my hubby
14. Something you are not: perfect
15. Muffins: blueberry
16. Wish List items.: new camera
17. Where did you grow up: Sugar Land, Texas
18. Last thing you did: went to lunch with Suzanne
19. What are you wearing: dress with heels
20. Your TV: is no where near by
21. Your pets: Andrienne our spoiled little yorkie
22. Your friends: are truly amazing!
23. Your life: is blessed!
24. Your mood: excited!
25. Missing someone: not at the moment
26. Vehicle: Honda Pilot
27. Something your not wearing: perfume...I forgot it this morning
28. Your favorite store: Target
29. Your favorite color: purple
30. When's the last time you laughed: a few minutes ago
31. When's the last time you cried: last night while watching Brothers & Sisters
32. Your best friend: awesome!!!!
33. One place you go over and over: Target! Just can't get enough
34. One person who emails me regularly: Jennifer Watts
35. Favorite place to eat?: Cavatore's

Now I pass it on to these lovely bloggers!!
2. Ashley @ The Kucera Family
3. Melissa @ Sweet Melissa
4. Amanda @ The Ekelands
5. Meredith @ The Tichenor Family
6. Megan @ Live Laugh Lenz

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the tag and award! I will do this later on tonight!
So exciting!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the award!! I love Target too girl!!

Jenny said...

Thanks for the award! I just posted my answers! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews