Monday, December 13, 2010

The Grinch

Yep, that's me above! I haven't decorated for Christmas yet and since it's already the 13th there is no point nor do I even have the desire anymore. I will just have to put it all up 2 weeks later.

My mom called me Scrooge yesterday.

Seriously I am just ready for the new year to begin. I guess it's the feeling of starting fresh, getting things organized, getting life on track and just a new beginning.

I will be participating in the after Christmas day sales though to make sure I am fully prepared to decorate for Christmas next year. I promise!

1 comment:

allie-mac-fallie said...

i am so happy to hear this because honestly I still have a few thanksgiving decorations up. we did finally do our tree last night but we arent doing a real one this year which makes me sad but the time has just flown... oh well. ill scrooge with you :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews