Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jumbled Thoughts


Is it really December already?! I can't believe how fast the year has flown by! I am a little all over the place this week. So today I am going to keep it real with a bullet list to recap what's been going on and what is in my crazy head these days.

  • Thanksgiving was a jammed packed weekend full of fun, family time, and get-togethers. I am not really a big turkey fan but give me stuffing and rolls and I am good to go!
  • My grandfather gave me my grandmothers sewing machine!!!! I was absolutely thrilled with all the additions it came with. Thread to last me forever, electric scissors, buttons galore, zippers, pins, etc. You name I probably have it! I even made my first pillow with a zipper (more on that in a later post). Thank you grandpa!!! (yes he reads my blog!)
  • I started to pull out all of my Christmas decorations. I only put out a few and I still haven't put up the tree yet. I am not usually like this! But honestly no one is really going to see it this year. However, I am thinking of a million Christmas projects that I am planning on doing so that next year my house is truly a winter wonderland!
  • CL is supposed to put the Christmas lights on the house this Saturday but I am not going to hold my breath cause we have another busy weekend ahead.
  • I really want to start a family soon but its not in the cards right now. It makes me sad.
  • I need a vacation. Seriously! I need to go somewhere tropical. Bask in the sun, feel the sand between my toes, drink an absurd amount of alcohol, read a few books and wear only bathing suits.
  • Tomorrow we have an exciting wedding to attend! I honestly cannot wait! Then it happens again on Friday night! I love weddings!
  • Saturday I am going to get my hair done. I have no idea what I am going to do with it but I am so bored and its fine hair and no oomph right now. Blah!
  • This month I turn 27!
  • I am really looking forward to all that 2011 will bring but I still need to get through 2010 first.
  • I need to get stamps today and mail out our Christmas cards. I love receiving them in the mail! December mail is so much more fun!
  • Sunday we are going to a BBQ and I literally cannot wait for some yummy sangria!
  • I love the cold weather and the clothes but I hate shaving and feeling like its grown out again because I have the chills.
  • Is it 5pm yet?

OK I think that is enough for right now. Happy Hump Day!!! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews