Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bring back the heat!

Just when I was getting used to the beautiful warm weather it turns around and gets cold and rainy again...boooo! I cannot express enough how much I am ready for spring/summer time. I long to wear dresses, skirts, short sleeve shirts and bathing suits! Speaking of bathing suits, its that time of the year again to order a new one. As usual, I always get my bathing suits from Victoria Secret. Well I ordered my suit and received it in the mail the other day. I'll admit, my body is not built the way that it was when I was 18, but my mind still thinks it is. Needless to say, I was highly disappointed in the coverage, or lack there of, in the badonkadonk area. So sadly, I had to return it. The older I get the more coverage I need. So it was time to take a trip to Target. Ever since it opened up right across the street (torture to the checkbook) I have been there almost every week. They have some adorable bathing suits! Luckily I was able to find one with better coverage, although I really wanted some boyshort bottoms but they didn't have any. So I got this great black triangle top with a sparrow on it with sequence and paired it with a simple black bottom. I love it and Chris even gave his thumbs up!

This weekend we are headed to Lake Livingston to spend some time with friends away from the city. It was supposed to be warm and sunny so we were going to be laying out and relaxing in the sun. Well I guess it wasn't meant to because its supposed to be cold and rainy all weekend. Oh and guess what, it starts to get warm again on Monday. Go figure! Regardless, we are going to have a blast. Its going to be all about the games this weekend. And the Lenz's are going to kick but in beer pong (Oh yeah Lauren you read this right)! I can't wait to get away even if its not that far. I also hope to spend some time with my grandparents this weekend, as they live in Lake Livingston as well. It's going to be a great one.


The following weekend will be a busy one as well. The sweet bride-to-be, Megan, will be having her first shower thrown by her fabulous bridesmaids, Meredith, Emily S., Emily B. and myself. We are throwing it at my parents house and so I will be staying there the night before to help prepare for the big event. I hope that it is all that she has envisioned. Can't wait to see all the great gifts she will receive and to meet all the lovely guests that will be attending. Plus it will be great to spend time with her bridesmaids as we will be seeing a lot of each other in the months leading up to the big day!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far! Try to stay warm and dry!

xoxo

Here is a picture of my precious yorkie, Adrienne! (she sticks out her tongue when she sleeps and I caught her as she was just waking up)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews