Wednesday, March 4, 2009

YEE-HAW!!!!

Last night was the kick off for the Rodeo and we were fortunate to see RASCAL FLATTS in concert! It was absolutely amazing and the new stage was awesome! It was much improved from the former stage and the sounding was soooo much better this year. I predict a kick butt rodeo season ahead! After a long day of work Chris and I met up with our dear friends Chris & Amy at Flying Saucer to have a drink our two before the big festivities. My Blue Moon hit the spot! After our couple beers and turkey meltdowns we hopped onto the rail train and made our way to the rodeo. As we approached our seats, low and behold, our great friends Jenn & Cory were sitting practically in front of us! It was an awesome surprise to have such a blast with all of them! We sang our hearts out and danced in our chairs as Rascal Flatts preformed an amazing concert! The night ended late so I am extremely tired today but it was absolutely worth it! We have many more concerts ahead and I hope that are just as good as the one last night. Yee-haw!

Flying Saucer - trying to finish his 200 beer count!
Chris & Amy

Some how we ended up coordinating with our scarfs!

Calf round up!

I love him sooooo much!


This girl was only 70lbs and took down this calf! Amazing!

Jenn & Cory

Me and the hubby again

(Mer, I'm wearing my new necklace and charms!!! I love them and can't wait to get my "L"!)

Rascal Flatts and the new improved stage (wish I got a better shot)

Us girls at the end of the night


We can't wait for Saturday when we get to see Trace Atkins in concert and go to the carnival (if Chris' knees can handle it). I hope that everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews