Alot has been going on in our world so I am just going to put it in bullet points for you. Expect me to go into further detail this week!
- Chris finally got a brand new manly truck! Goodbye P.O.S.!
- We are planning a crawfish boil for the beginning of April. The turnout is looking great and we are soooo excited to have everyone over!
- Chris and my dad completed the workbench in the garage. We now have a clean and organized workstation!
- Brixie has gotten huge and is one smart dog. She has figured out several ways to escape her crate and chewed up a few pairs of our shoes. Knock on wood...she hasn't touched the furniture yet.
- We just redid the front landscaping. We dug up ugly plants, added new pretty ones with more color as well as mulched the beds. Chris also put down the weed & feed in the front yard. This week we tackle the back!
- I have classes starting tomorrow every Tuesday and Thursday till the end of April.
- Easter is almost here and I have been soooo ready to slide on my white pants!
- I was thoroughly enjoying the weather (flip flop and dresses) until mother nature decided she wanted to throw us for a loop and give us freezing cold weather. Luckily tomorrow it will be sunny and warm again!
- Our calendar is booked solid on the weekends till mid-June! CRAZY and a little overwhelming!
Ok that is enough for now! More details to come later. I hope you all had an amazing weekend and a non-crazy Monday (wishful thinking right?)!