Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Guilty Pleasures

I don't watch alot of tv these days and many of the shows that I used to love now bore me. It's just not as good as they used to be. Don't judge me but I must admit I love trashy reality tv and what better channel to find that on than Bravo. I am so sad that one of my new fav shows is already over. Have any of you seen Kell on Earth? It's a sneak peak into the life of Kelly Cutrone, a PR goddess in my books. She can come of as a total bitch at times, but don't be fooled. She is a strong, what you see if what you get, loving and passionate person and we really get to see that on the show. Did any of you know that she also has a daughter?! I had no idea till I watched the show. It's nice to see the softer side. The overall show though is amazing. PR is hard work and not always fun and games. It shows the struggle of work/life balance that so many of us face in our lives. Plus I love fashion. I may not be great at dressing myself in the latest trends but it doesn't mean I don't like looking at it. If you get the chance to catch it on Bravo do it or even dvr it. I promise you'll love it!



Guess what's coming back?! Real Housewives of New Jersey is back for their second season on May 3rd! This has to be my favorite group of housewives and I am so ready for the drama to begin! I hope to start doing recaps after the show once it starts so stay tuned! Who else is as excited as I am?!


And my all time favorite realty show Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood picks back up on April 5th! I love this family! They have gotten alot of crap in the past but they seem to be a real loving and genuine couple. They have their ups and downs like we all do but they do it in the spotlight. I am kinda over the whole Candie and Tori issue but hopefully they won't focus so much attention on that this season. I can't wait for it to begin!



OK now you know just a few of my guilty pleasures. What do you think? Tell me some of yours? Happy Tuesday, thank goodness Monday is over and lets hope today is not a repeat! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews