Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Girlfriends!

I love my husband dearly and he means the world to me! But where would you be without your girlfriends? They are there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on or when you just need a fun night out. It's not bitching, nagging or complaining with them, it's just talking. You know they are always there for you and the real ones stay even after you fight. I love my girlfriends! So here are a bunch of pictures of the ones that mean the most to me in no particular order. Love you girls!
























































































So now its your turn! What do your girlfriends mean to you? Don't forget to post some pictures because we all love them!

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

so cute, what a good idea :)

sara said...

Lovely post! You are certainly blessed to have such great girlfriends!

Scott and Amanda Ekeland said...

I love this! I will definitely be posting something similar soon:)

B said...

I am in love with your wedding dress :) Beautiful pictures!

Laura said...

All of your pictures are so cute! Thanks for becoming a follower, I can't wait to start following you!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Love the pics of you and your girlfriends...amazing pics!!
Beautiful wedding dress.

Jen said...

SUCH a nice post! Made me think of all of my girlfriends :)

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

What a fun idea -- I will play!

Jenn said...

What a FUN idea!!! SO SO cute, made me tear up! Def so many good times together and so many more to come!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews