Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love this life!

Seriously I couldn't ask for anything better! I have an amazing husband that loves me for me even when I am a bit crazy. Yesterday I was a bit on the cranky side and he poured me a glass of wine and sent me out to have girl talk with the neighbors. Now he may have just been trying to get out of getting his head chopped off but he seriously knew that that was exactly what I needed and when I came back all was well again, lol. I have a wonderful family and wouldn't know what to do without them, especially my mom. I have some of the worlds greatest friends and they have really been amazing! And in general I am just really loving life right now! Job is just swell but let's not ruin the mood here ok, lol!

We have a jammed packed weekend ahead and I seriously CANNOT wait! Tomorrow I am having drinks and dinner with these two AMAZING ladies! I really don't know what I would do without them sometimes! We will be missing one other fabulous lady but she is having her engagement pictures taken out of town! So exciting!

Love them!!! Tracey & Jenn

Later that night Chris and I are celebrating our football loving friends 30+ birthday. We always love spending time with them and I am sure there will be plenty of laughter and fun for the night!

Saturday we are watching football with a huge group and then later going out to celebrate the engagement of this wonderful couple! Their 2011 spring wedding will be here before we know it!

Katie & Ryan

And then on Sunday I have a baby shower for our friend that is expecting their second! It's crazy when the guy you grew up with in high school and college was the crazy-running-around-NAKED-at-parties-drinking-till-he-passed-out-insane-always-looking-for-a-good-time-kinda- guy turns into the loving-devoted-husband-and-father and we get to be apart of it all. It's fun growing up sometimes and getting to witness all the amazing life changes. So happy for Matt & Natalya!

Let the fun filled weekend begin! I promise to post a recap from my weekend in Fredericksburg! I need to upload all the pictures from my camera and then we will be good to go! Happy Thursday everyone! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews