Wednesday, October 20, 2010

That's BANANAS!!!

I am so incredibly hungover this morning! I mean realllllllllllllllly hungover! I am surprised I even woke up this morning and actually made it into the office. And this is part of the reason why:

Yep the hubby surprised me with suite tickets to the Gorillaz last week for last nights show!!! I had been wanting to go for so long and was completely stoked when he called and told me that he had 4 suite tickets for us to go. What an AWESOME man I have!

I wish my brain could function more right now but its just not happening. It was totally worth it though! And I know I am way behind in my posts. Sooooo....I will post again later when I am not a total zombie. I have lots of pictures and videos to share! Till then here is a nice shot of my husband just gorilla-ing around Target yesterday!

Haha...I go bananas for this guy!

Happy Hump Day!!!!
xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews