Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seriously Hollywood?!

Can you not just keep it together?! What is about celebrities divorcing like its the "New Next Great Thing." It feels like celebrity marriages are dropping like flies?! And now you can add this one to the list:

Tony Parker & Eva Longoria
I can honestly say that I didn't see this one coming in a million years. I really thought they were going to last. I was just waiting for baby news. But today Eva officially filed for divorce. Rumor has it that Tony let his eyes wonder in other directions. Such a shame. Let's remember them in happy times before this gets ugly.

Their wedding day 7.7.07 (wasn't this supposed to be a lucky day?)
Any typical married couple...
Loving being newlyweds...

Marriage isn't easy! It takes a lot of work. Let's hope this doesn't become the new fad. I prefer happy news!

3 comments:

Gabby Malcuit said...

I think it's sad how high divorce rates are nowadays, and it seems to be a lot higher among celebrities. My dad says people who have a lot of people who want them have a difficult time being with just one person. It makes sense. Not to mention all the travel and time apart spent working. One reason to be thankful to be a "normal" (not rich and famous) couple.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I totally agree with you! I was shocked and I feel like they just don't want to work on marriage! As soon as something gets hard or real they run the other way!

Jenn said...

I was shocked about this one as well... He's an idiot! ha!

That's the day Brian and I became "official" so it's been lucky so far ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews