Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bye Bye Blonde

With fall quickly approaching, its time for a makeover. You have seen my fall must haves for clothing but now its time to change up the appearance, starting with my hair. Since I have moved out in Katy I have been dreading finding a new hairstylist. Ladies, I know that you can feel my pain. Finding someone who is great at color, cut and doesn't cost a fortune seems almost impossible. And having the guts to try a couple of different places before you find the perfect one is a scary thought. Well, I finally got the guts and made an appointment at a hair salon not too far from the house. I am hoping that its all that I am looking for and won't break the bank.

So now that I have made the appointment, its time to decide what I am going to do with my hair. Right now my blonde has got to go. I loved it while it lasted, but now its starting to wash me out. So to begin my fall transformation I have decided to go back to my brunette ways. Here are some of the colors that I am considering.


A hint of golden locks

Dark and Sexy

Which one would you choose for me?

Now as far as cut goes, this is where it really gets tricky. I want something that is fun, a little edgy but something that I will still be able to style myself. Here is the only thing I have found so far:

The trend is featuring a lot of short hair this season. I am not really sure if that would suit me though. So ladies, I need your help. Any cuts that you want to suggest or even links to get hairstyling websites? If short is the way to go I might be willing to do it but just need second opinions.

My appointment is tomorrow at 6pm so please share your ideas before then!

3 comments:

Sarah W. said...

I like the color in the first pic! Just for the record, I think you would look amazing with short hair. Very sassy :)

Jenn said...

Don't cut it too short! As far as color, why don't you bring a pic of you from last winter and do it that color again?

Jenny said...

I like the first one too! Oh and I'm getting my hair done in the next few weeks too! I've never touched the color of my hair before so this will be a first for me! I'm nervous - Eeek!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews