Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is it Friday yet?!

I am so looking forward to the extended weekend. Catching up on sleep, working around the house on actual fun stuff and hopefully barbecuing sounds absolutely wonderful to me right now. But first I have to get through this long week.

One thing I am looking forward to is that tonight I am going to the House of Blues to see Collective Soul play! This brings back so many memories and can't wait to hang out with our friends Geoff and Amy. Too bad I won't be able to take pictures, stupid concert policy! But fun times will be had.

Then later this week we will finally be purchasing the rest of our bedroom furniture. It's all finally coming together and even the curtains are being shipped to the house at this very moment. Still need to get lamps and some art work. Money, money, money! Never ends. Anyone want to make a shopping trip with me!?

Well I wish I could write more but I have to get back to work so that I can leave here on time.

P.S. Filming for Sex & the City 2 started this morning and I am already loving SJP's fashion! I want her dress!!!

3 comments:

###### said...

uhhhh i hear you...today was a rough one for me...i could have ripped them all a new one...well not them all, just 2...glad i am home..at least for a while. lol...till wednesday...see ya.

Jenny said...

Collective Soul? You're kidding me they're still playing? That's crazy but oh so fun! I used to love them!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait for Sex and the City 2, you remind me so much of her!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews