Friday, September 11, 2009

To My Virgo's

What a week! Although it was a short one, it was one that seemed to drag on forever! September has to been one of the busiest months for me out of the year, other than the Christmas season. There are not one but 3 major birthdays in this month all of whom I am related to. Not only this but everyone of them falls within the same week! That's right people, 3 gifts, 3 different celebrations, one week and all family. Wednesday was my sweet Mimi's birthday, yesterday was Megan's (my bff and sister-in-law) and on Sunday is my loving sister's long anticipated 21st birthday!!!! Yep, my baby sister is turning 21! Michele has had this countdown going on for as long as I can remember. Finally after Sunday we will be able to go out and have a few drinks together legally! All I have to say is that it is about time!


So this whole weekend is dedicated to my September Birthday Girls!!! Starting off the weekend, tonight after my hair appointment, I am going to hit the town with Megan and some of her close friends. It should be a blast! The last time we all got together was for her bachelorette party so I know that tonight we will be amazing and full of fun!


Saturday is yet another eventful day. Starting in the afternoon my sister is coming over to visit before we head to a birthday dinner at one of our favorite restaurants in celebration for Mimi and Michele's birthday. The whole family will be there, so good times will be had! I am sure that we will be going through a few bottles of wine that night, lol!


Then Sunday, Michele's actual birthday, Chris is heading to the Texans football game with his dad and a few of the guys, while the rest of us hit up Sugar Land for an afternoon of bar hopping! Drinking on a Sunday is going to be a challenge especially with a work day following. But for my baby sister it will be worth it!

So happy birthday to all my Virgo's!!! I love yall!

I promise to take lots of pictures this weekend for a Monday recap!!!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

1 comment:

Jonathan & Megan Lenz said...

Thanks for the birthday love!! Can't wait for tonight!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews