Monday, September 14, 2009

September Fun: Weekend Recap

I am still recovering from a long weekend of non-stop drinking. The older I get the longer it takes for me to jump back into full swing. It was a great weekend though. After getting my hair done Friday night I joined Megan and the girls for a few drinks. It was so nice catching up with the girls, many that I hadn't seen since Megan's wedding, and we had a great time (wish I had taken pictures!
Megan & I at RA on Wednesday

Saturday night the family headed to Cavatore for some fine dinning! We had a few bottles of wine, some amazing escargot and a wonderful celebration for our Virgo's. It's been so long since we have all gotten together and it was truly an amazing night.

The most important women in my life!

I love my Mimi!!!

My little sis!

Sunday is normally my day of relaxation. While Chris was at the Texan's sucky game, the rest of the family headed out to the Sugar Land bars to celebrate Michele's 21st bday! It's hard to believe that my little sister is growing up.

Her first "LEGAL" drink
I couldn't hang as long as I would have liked to but I can only do so much drinking in one weekend, lol!

So the weekend is over and so is Monday, thank goodness. I have lots ahead of me for the next two weeks and I am really looking forward to wrapping things up for the Open House. I will be glad when the day finally arrives so that we can enjoy all of our hard labor. Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday and didn't have to work too hard. xoxo

P.S. Check out my sweet friend Meredith's blog for a Scarf Swap. Should be tons of fun and a great way to meet new friends! Can't wait to participate!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Def need to add some pics of us to this page! Can't wait for this afternoon.. SCARF time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews