Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wishful Wednesday: TV Star

It's Wishful Wednesday! I just started following the The Seattle Smiths and this is something that she hosts every week. If you haven't seen her blog yet then you must stop by and visit. Today's Wish Wednesday theme is TV Star.

Hmmm...I might have to go with Reality TV Star on this one just because that is the majority of what I watch. So, I wish I could be...Tori Spelling!

I used to be sooo annoyed by Tori until I started watching her on Oxygen a few years ago. Since then I have a new outlook on her and absolutely adore her personality. Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood is a show that I just can't get enough of. She is a wonderful mom of two precious kids, has a hot husband that can't get enough of her, she actually is a great writer with a witty personality and she loves to host a good party! And to top it off her fashion is right up my alley. The only thing I could do without is the Candy drama. As we speak I am almost done reading sTori Telling and can't wait to read Mommywood!

That's my wishful thinking for the day. Which TV Star would you want to be?

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Ohh that's a good one!! I still can't believe how great of a Momma she is, and I heard her books are fabulous. This reminds me I need to get them from the library!!

Thanks for playing -- so fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Lenz's Pageviews